- Help to create, grow and digitise brands, companies and real estate. From idea to implementation.
- Combine creativity with strategic Innovation-, Management- and Marketing-Consulting.
- Use human needs, locations, design, technologies and worldwide trends as an inspiration for creative problem-solving.
- Practical use of Value Design Thinking and agile Innovation Methodologies.
- Generation of competitive advantages using Multisensory and Hospitality Experience Thinking.
- Concept development of multi-sensory Customer Channels, Operations and User Touch Points.
- Facilitation of one or more Innovations Workshops, Design Sprints and Strategy Days (Future Foresight).
- Sparring partner for Top Management at eye level. Know-how and methodolgies-transfer to Innovation Teams.
- Inspirational speeches. Facilitation of creative and goal-oriented workshops.
- Network of multidisciplinary specialists. One single point of contact.
- Real Time Innovation
- Dynamic Business Modeling
- Value Design Thinking
- Multisensory Storytelling
- Positive Nudging
- Omni-Channel Experience
- Hospitality Advantage
- Agile Intrapreneurship
- Entrepreneurship @ Speed
- Digital Transformation
- IoT - Internet of Things
- Lean Startup & Co-Creation
- Future Industry X.0
- User Happiness
- Decision-Maker in brands, companies and real estate.
- Founder, owner, manager and investors.
- Scientific institutions and higher education organisations.
- Individual innovation strategies to create, grow and digitise your brands, companies and real estate.
- Creation of multi-sensory user experiences.
- Upon request “ghost-writing of concepts”, trendscouting and innovation outsourcing.
- Customised solutions through consulting, workshops, analysis, research and projects.
- Excerpt of industry experiences: Consumer Goods, Retail, IT, Food, Hospitality, Lodging, Tourism,
Travel Services and Real Estate.
- Foundation year: 2006
- Founder and Director: Erik A. Leonavicius
- Owner operated
- In the heart of Munich, Germany.
- In creative area: Glockenbachviertel - Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt are within walking distance.
- In a new baroque mixed-used real estate, 1899 constructed by Leonhard Moll.
- Network of multi-disciplinary Specialists. One single point of contact.
- Composed project- and customer-specific
- Working open, closed and virtually together
- University of Applied Sciences Munich
- University of Applied Sciences Erding
- Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship gGmbH, Munich
- IMMOEBS e.V.